Your great experience is our priority. We will always do our best to answer your questions. If you don't find the answer you're looking for here, please feel free to contact us.
Q: How do I enter and pay for one of USA Competitions’ meets?
A: Visit https://www.registration.usacompetitions.com/login. If you already have an account, simply login to your account. If you do not have an account, select Register and create a new account. If you forgot your password select Forgot Password to reset it.
Q: Is a Meet Reservation through USA Gymnastics considered an official meet entry?
A: No. Submitting a Meet Reservation through USA Gymnastics does not reserve your spot in one of our events. In order to secure your club’s spot you need to enter and pay USA Competitions directly. Entries are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Note that our larger events typically fill up prior to the listed entry deadlines so we encourage you to register early.
Q: Can I sync my Meet Reservation through USA Gymnastics with the USA Competitions registration site?
A: COMING SOON
Q: Which payment options are accepted?
A: On our online registration platform we accept credit cards or ACH payments. If you would like to pay via ACH note that the process to set up your account takes a few business days.
Q: Are there any service fees associated with online payments?
A: Credit card payments will incur a 3.5% service charge. ACH payments will not incur a service charge.
Q: What is the process to set up and pay with an ACH account?
A: *Important note: Setting up a new ACH account can take up to five business days. If concerned about deadline dates please begin this process at least a week prior to any deadline dates. Note that larger events may fill prior to the listed entry deadlines.
To set up and pay with an ACH account perform the following steps:
1) Select an event from the drop-down menu at the top.
2) Scroll down and select the ACH option (next to Credit Card).
3) Click the first CLICK HERE to add a new ACH account.
4) Follow the instructions to add your ACH account information.
5) After adding a new ACH account, you will receive two micro-deposits into that account within 2-4 business days. Once you receive these micro-deposits, proceed with Step #6.
6) Log back in to your USA Competitions account. Select an event again and scroll down to select ACH.
7) Click the second CLICK HERE to verify your ACH account.
8) Follow the instructions to verify this account by entering the two microdeposit amounts.
9) Your ACH account is now verified. You can now use this ACH account to register and pay.
10) Return to the main USA Competitions registration page. Select an event from the drop down menu, add all attending coaches and athletes, and select all attending coaches and athletes.
11) Select ACH as your payment method at the bottom.
Q: Who do I contact if I am having trouble with registering for an event?
A: Contact Lindsay Gallego at Lindsay@USACompetitions.com if you are still having trouble registering for an event.